Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 196.773 MWK / QAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 17,637,898 Kwacha (89,636 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,718,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)