Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 196.868 MWK / QAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 14,679,354 Kwacha (74,564 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)