Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 923 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 195.685 MWK / QAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,732,180 Kwacha (59,954 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)