Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.220 MWK / QAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 47% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 13,076,409 Kwacha (66,983 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,920,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)