Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32198 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 298,685 Kwacha (927,663 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)