Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31736 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 520,159 Kwacha (1,639,030 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)