Cost of living comparison between Dodoma, Tanzania and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33441 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 470,326 Kwacha (1,406,448 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)