Cost of living comparison between Dodoma, Tanzania and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32720 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 390,710 Kwacha (1,194,088 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)