Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.035 MWK / DJF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 123% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,594,591 Kwacha (2,625,780 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,750,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)