Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.022 MWK / DJF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 138% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,778,326 Kwacha (2,680,164 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,530,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)