Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 MWK / DJF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 134% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,502,927 Kwacha (2,852,642 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,920,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 2 hours ago)