Cost of living comparison between Diyarbakır, Turkey and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 228.966 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 547,873 Kwacha (2,393TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)