Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 224.351 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,223,687 Kwacha (R$ 5,454) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 837,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (41 minutes ago)