Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 230.996 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 479,265 Kwacha (R$ 2,075) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)