Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 226.422 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,323,241 Kwacha (R$ 5,844) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 892,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)