Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 39.867 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 64,807 Kwacha (E£ 1,626) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (31 minutes ago)