Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 40.185 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 142,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 119,366 Kwacha (E£ 2,970) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)