Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 39.829 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 64,264 Kwacha (E£ 1,614) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)