Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 39.805 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 51,485 Kwacha (E£ 1,293) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)