Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.106 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 155% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 996,561 Kwacha (₨89,732) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 2 hours ago)