Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.710 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 152% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 943,156 Kwacha (₨88,062) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)