Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.048 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 657,489 Kwacha (₨59,514) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €43 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)