Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.858 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 610,109 Kwacha (₨56,191) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)