Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.830 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,740,631 Kwacha ($12,210) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)