Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.250 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 63% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,690,462 Kwacha ($10,737) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,710,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)