Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 867.879 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 114% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,820,834 Kwacha (€5,555) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,250,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)