Cost of living in Dhule, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.948 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 353,788 Kwacha (₨32,315) in Dhule.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)