Cost of living in Dhule, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.508 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 742,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 633,982 Kwacha (₨60,331) in Dhule.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (36 minutes ago)