Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.969 MWK / NPR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,495 Kwacha (₨ 789) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (40 minutes ago)