Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.918 MWK / NPR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,168 Kwacha (₨ 891) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (38 minutes ago)