Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.533 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 292,294 Kwacha (₨27,751) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)