Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,891 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.654 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 854,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 845,081 Kwacha (Taka 97,648) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)