Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.002 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 407,202 Kwacha (Taka 45,233) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)