Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.952 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 314,776 Kwacha (Taka 35,161) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 2 hours ago)