Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.084 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 481,392 Kwacha (Taka 52,994) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)