Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.850 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Detroit, Michigan (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,247,931 Kwacha ($4,531) in Detroit, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)