Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 716.950 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,759,799 Kwacha ($6,639) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,850,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)