Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.700 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,600,315 Kwacha ($6,428) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,620,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)