Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 719.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,477,337 Kwacha ($6,227) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,650,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)