Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.400 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,509,273 Kwacha ($7,723) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,190,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)