Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.430 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,189,143 Kwacha ($7,274) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,910,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)