Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.861 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,616 Kwacha (₨819) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)