Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.194 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 594,216 Kwacha (₨95,935) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 394,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)