Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.462 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 564,130 Kwacha (₨87,294) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 363,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (36 minutes ago)