Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.847 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,570 Kwacha (₨667) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)