Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.814 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,449 Kwacha (₨1,533) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)