Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05303 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 579,274 Kwacha (Rp 10,923,203) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 560,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (38 minutes ago)