Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05371 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 487,860 Kwacha (Rp 9,083,619) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)