Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05375 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 547,005 Kwacha (Rp 10,176,394) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 527,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (44 minutes ago)