Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05189 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,171,873 Kwacha (Rp 22,582,010) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)