Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05387 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,160,705 Kwacha (Rp 40,111,069) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (about 2 hours ago)