Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05055 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,136,548 Kwacha (Rp 22,482,768) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)