Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05358 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,163,999 Kwacha (Rp 21,723,973) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)