Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05465 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,266,236 Kwacha (Rp 41,467,357) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)