Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 130.704 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 735,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 686,147 Kwacha (5,250TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)