Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 205.013 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,002,778 Kwacha (4,891TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 880,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (22 minutes ago)