Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 198.747 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 429,322 Kwacha (2,160TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)