Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.227 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 876,356 Kwacha (4,656TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 830,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)