Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 779.334 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,168 Kwacha (€9) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)