Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 761.754 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,153 Kwacha (€9) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (44 minutes ago)