Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 836.391 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 89% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,330 Kwacha (€14) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)