Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,624 prices entered by 545 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.156 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 442,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 397,990 Kwacha (₨35,676) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)