Cost of living in Delhi, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,666 prices entered by 671 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.508 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 456,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 415,424 Kwacha (₨39,533) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 3 hours ago)