Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.710 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 387,752 Kwacha (₨36,204) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)