Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.960 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 447,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 421,088 Kwacha (₨38,422) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)