Cost of living comparison between Debrecen, Hungary and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.512 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 555,147 Kwacha (221,029 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (27 minutes ago)