Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.838 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 696,849 Kwacha (245,569 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)