Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.464 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 550,758 Kwacha (223,496 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (43 minutes ago)