Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.480 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 552,946 Kwacha (222,945 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)