Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.835 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 660,690 Kwacha (233,011 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (27 minutes ago)