Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.619 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 377,863 Kwacha (144,302 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (26 minutes ago)