Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 726.325 MWK / PAB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,384,709 Kwacha (3,283 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,990,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)