Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.164 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,060,813 Kwacha (Php74,895) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)