Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.605 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,017,404 Kwacha (Php74,782) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 982,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)