Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.289 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,852,876 Kwacha (Php129,670) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)