Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 103.766 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 259% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 13,452 Kwacha (元130) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)