Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 104.438 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 249% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 13,099 Kwacha (元125) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (about 1 hour ago)