Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 103.948 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 241% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,664 Kwacha (元103) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)