Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.940 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,477,649 Kwacha (Php105,999) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)