Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32720 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,089,675 Kwacha (6,386,462 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)