Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33441 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,073,725 Kwacha (6,201,208 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)