Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.985 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,264,224 Kwacha (﷼ 22,328) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)