Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.128 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,195,023 Kwacha (﷼ 11,485) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)