Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.186 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,391,863 Kwacha (﷼ 17,741) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (43 minutes ago)