Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.250 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 48% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,332,466 Kwacha (﷼ 22,772) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,930,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)