Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 189.971 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,753,238 Kwacha (﷼ 14,493) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)