Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.391 MWK / SYP *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 367,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 337,522 Kwacha (242,710 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)