Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.385 MWK / SYP *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 896,600 Kwacha (647,181 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 889,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (38 minutes ago)