Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.231 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,998,629 Kwacha (4,872,793 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)