Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.274 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,933,412 Kwacha (5,443,599 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,790,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)