Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.615 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,443,372 Kwacha (₩5,598,271) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)