Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,664,548 Kwacha (₩4,159,815) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)