Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,105,695 Kwacha (₩4,697,459) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (40 minutes ago)