Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.611 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,409,013 Kwacha (₩5,583,267) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (35 minutes ago)