Cost of living comparison between Daegu, South Korea and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.626 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,190,447 Kwacha (₩6,696,461) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)