Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,998,567 Kwacha (₩4,520,231) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)