Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.631 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,653,981 Kwacha (₩5,787,330) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)