Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03154 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,431,487 Kwacha (45,390,946 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)