Cost of living comparison between Da Nang, Vietnam and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03193 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,335,557 Kwacha (73,148,998 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)