Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03157 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,324,045 Kwacha (73,605,373 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)