Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03142 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 441,457 Kwacha (14,048,533 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (32 minutes ago)