Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03175 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 443,835 Kwacha (13,979,206 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)