Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03119 MWK / VND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 705,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 674,027 Kwacha (21,613,479 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)