Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.535 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 476,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 458,726 Kwacha (₨43,542) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)