Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 220.156 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,067,360 Kwacha (S/. 4,848) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 993,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)