Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 221.392 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,077,298 Kwacha (S/. 9,383) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)