Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,471 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.075 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,299,531 Kwacha (R$ 10,402) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (32 minutes ago)