Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,450 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.864 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,385,425 Kwacha (R$ 6,448) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (38 minutes ago)