Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 226.375 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,319,854 Kwacha (R$ 10,248) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)