Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.087 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 49% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,569 Kwacha (CH$5,122) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)