Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.750 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,310 Kwacha (Bs 74) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alicante costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)