Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.874 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,146 Kwacha (Bs 30) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)