Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.856 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,690 Kwacha (Bs 37) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (44 minutes ago)