Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 195.415 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,579,609 Kwacha (R$ 8,083) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)