Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 218.835 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,746,722 Kwacha (R$ 7,982) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)