Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 212.079 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,543,171 Kwacha (R$ 11,992) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)