Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 232.169 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,860,586 Kwacha (R$ 12,321) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)