Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.846 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,161,520 Kwacha (Mex$ 57,114) in Cuernavaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)