Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.800 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,481,252 Kwacha ($2,069) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (about 1 hour ago)