Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 717.360 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,459,639 Kwacha ($2,035) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)