Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.420 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,861,628 Kwacha ($2,599) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)