Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24483 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 889,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 856,788 Kwacha (COL$3,499,544) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)