Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24644 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,876,634 Kwacha (COL$7,614,974) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)