Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 727.305 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,622,821 Kwacha ($9,106) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,220,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)