Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.700 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,842,626 Kwacha ($9,561) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)