Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.417 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 395,017 Kwacha (2,345 lei) in Craiova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $206 (about 1 hour ago)