Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 182.548 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,121,225 Kwacha (6,142 lei) in Craiova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 928,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)