Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,390,800 Kwacha (1,067,060 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 986,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (about 2 hours ago)