Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.349 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,572,012 Kwacha (1,165,519 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)