Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.142 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,872 Kwacha (Php415) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)