Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.344 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,391 Kwacha (Php236) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (30 minutes ago)