Cost of living comparison between Cotabato City, Philippines and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.690 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,265 Kwacha (Php154) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)