Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.646 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,354 Kwacha (Php392) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)