Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 782.355 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,210,916 Kwacha (€4,104) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)