Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 845.116 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,247,244 Kwacha (€3,842) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (about 1 hour ago)